Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or the plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AI Clearinghouse Corp, 7600 Chevy Chase Drive Suite 300, Austin 78752 Texas. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named AI Heart
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Service refers to the
- Country refers to Delaware, UnitedStates
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal
- DoNot Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company’s the legal entity that collects consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within the Service
- Usage Data
When You pay for a product and/or a service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity. Such information may include, without limitation:
- Date of birth
- Passport or National 10card
- Bank card statement
- Other information linking you to an address
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique 10, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
lnformation Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission:
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it is simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data You provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as registered
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent form s of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed lf You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Cornpany will also retain Usage Data for interna! analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of tirne, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to irnprove the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for the longer time period.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with theService
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being
- The right to access / the right to The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share personal data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal information” section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
lf you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt-out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt-out on every browser that you use.
You can opt-out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- from our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
- Or from Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information link
The opt-out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt-out. lf you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt-out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt-out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Optout of interest-Based Ads” or “Opt-out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on ios devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
Do Not Track 11 Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. lf You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. lf You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. lf We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. lf You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. lf We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
lf We need to rely on consent asa legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
lf you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights far Users (California Business Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.